Who we are
Your personal information is being collected by Shade of the Vine Pty Ltd (ACN: 59 634 336 146) of U37, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer, NSW, 2099
02 9984 1824
What is in this notice
This notice describes how we collect, hold, use, and share your Personal Information. It includes:
- The kinds of Personal Information we collect;
- The reasons we collect and use that information;
- Who we share your information with; and
You should also read the terms and conditions for any products and services we offer. These terms may contain more information about the ways we collect, hold, use, and share personal information for those products and services.
What is Personal Information
Personal Information includes information or an opinion about an individual that identifies or can be used to reasonably identify them. This can include a person's name, age, address and contact details.
What information we collect
We collect Personal Information about you when you engage with us directly, visit our website via our website or buy gift vouchers, which includes but not limited to:
- information about your identity, such as your name and contact details (including your email and mobile number);
- your postal address; and
- your clothing size.
We may collect this information from you, a person acting on your behalf or a third-party service provider who has captured your information and shared it with us.
If you give us information about others, you must have authority to do so and tell them what is in this notice.
Why is your Personal Information being collected
The purpose of collecting your personal information is to:
- to confirm your identity and manage our relationship with you, including contacting you about any special offers you may be interested in.
- to deliver our products to you.
- to identify, manage and minimise security risks and prevent fraud, scams and other authorised activities.
- to design, price, improve and manage the products we provide.
- for any other purpose you consent to or opt-in.
What would happen if your Personal Information was not collected?
If you don’t provide or if we are unable to collect, your Personal Information, or the information you give us is inaccurate or incomplete, we may not be able deliver our products to you or process any returns.
To whom will your Personal Information be disclosed?
The information we hold about you will not be shared with any third party, except our delivery partners.
Sometimes we may send your information overseas, including to:
- to have your order processed by our overseas staff;
- service providers or third parties who store data or operate outside Australia;
- complete a transaction such as an international money transfer; or
- comply with laws, assist government, and law enforcement agencies.
Your information is unlikely to be disclosed overseas, except to our staff in Indonesia.
Access to and correction of Personal Information and complaints